Cica - Care:
CICA-CARE is a self-adhesive silicone gel sheet that is medically proven to be up to 90% effective in the improvement of red, dark or raised scars. It has been used by the medical profession to treat over one million people worldwide.
CICA-CARE is durable, comfortable and re-usable, ideal for day and night use. It is also safe to use on children and adults, making it suitable for the whole family. CICA-CARE can even be used on scars up to 20 years old.
Within 2-4 months scars you thought were permanent can be treated and their appearance improved permanently.
CICA-CARE is available on prescription. Please ask your doctor or nurse about treatment.
12cm X 6 cm.
Surgical treatment of the wound
- Debridement was performed up to the healthy tissue together with resection of the tips of the distal phalanges on the affected toes using local anaesthesia.
- The wound was left open.
- The following were locally applied onto the open wound: vitamin A (1 ml), vitamin C (5 ml), 50% glucose (10 ml), and gentamicin, subsequently followed by a collagen sheet-biological cover (layer).
- The rest of the vitamin A, vitamin C, 50% glucose, and gentamicin was applied over the biological cover.
- The wound was then covered by five-layer gauze.
- The patient was discharged from hospital and carried on his normal working activities, but with some restrictions in terms of walking, with the aim of preventing mechanical sliding of the collagen cover on the wound.
- Wound bandaging in the first month was performed every second day with the addition of the specified medicaments.
- After a month, wound bandaging continued every fourth day.
- Collagen cover sliding occurred only in the case of adhesive surface disturbance between the wound and a collagen layer itself (collagen layer sterility was disturbed by contact with the greater surface of the skin layer).
- Adhesive surface disturbance was initiated by the occurrence of exudate or mechanical sliding in the process of the patient moving.
An ostomy pouching system (also colloquially called a bag) is a medical device prosthetic that provides a means for the collection of waste from a surgically diverted biological system (colon, ileum, urinary) and the creation of a stoma. Pouching systems are most commonly associated with colostomies, ileostomies, and urostomies.
Pouching systems usually consist of a collection pouch bag, known as a one-piece system or, in some instances involves a mounting plate, commonly called a wafer or a baseplate, and a collection pouch that is attached mechanically or with an adhesive in an airtight seal, known as a two-piece system. The selection of systems varies greatly between individuals and is often based on personal preference and lifestyle. Ostomy pouching systems collect waste that is output from a stoma. The pouching system allows the stoma to drain into a sealed collection pouch, while protecting the surrounding skin from contamination.
Ostomy pouching systems are air- and water-tight and allow the wearer to lead an active lifestyle that can include all forms of sports and recreation.
Ostomy pouching systems are also sometimes referred to as an appliance, where the term appliance refers to a prosthesis, as a mechanical replacement for a biological function
Size Available :
- 6 cm
- 8 cm
- 10 cm
- 15 cm
INTRA SITE GEL 15GM:
" IntraSite Gel is an amorphous hydrogel which gently re-hydrates necrotic tissue, facilitating autolytic debridement, while being able to loosen and absorb slough and exudate. It can also be used to provide the optimum moist wound management environment during the later stages of wound closure. It is non-adherent and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. This makes IntraSite Gel ideal for every stage in the wound management process "
Jelonet* is a soft paraffin dressing that is not medicated, making it ideal for use with topical antibiotics or antiseptics. It is soothing and low-adherent, and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing. Jelonet is available in a wide range of sizes, the largest of which is suitable for use in burns units.
Soft paraffin base
Sterile leno weave presentation
Comprehensive size range
LION BELLADONA PLASTER :
The Medicrepe (Elastic Crepe Bandage) Heavy range is constructed from a blend of cotton and polyurethane fibres (spandex), and is ideal for strong support bandaging. Features fast edges to prevent fraying.
- 5 cm
- 7.5 cm
- 10 cm
- 15 cm
OPSITE is a transparent, adhesive film. The film is moisture vapor permeable, conformable and extensible. It is widely used to provide a moist wound environment for superficial wounds; it is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing.
Superior film with acrylic adhesive
Simple, effective application technique
Adaptable to awkward areas
Primapore* is a soft conformable dressing which can be used to cover all wounds, particularly those in curved areas of the body, such as surgical wounds or general cuts and lacerations.
Consists of a Melolin type pad and a water resistant low allergy Hypafix backing.
Soft breathable cover
Highly absorbent pad
Low Allergy Adhesive
Conformable pad and cover
Maximizes the wicking of body exudate under cast. 100% surgical grade, needle-loomed rayon. Combines high tensile strength with superior absorbency. Soft, and cool for maximum undercast comfort.
VARIO DRAIN Y CONNECTOR :
Effective Wound Drainage
Uniform wall thickness maintains constant vacuum pressure of 1200mm water column ensuring constant drainage.
Plunger acts as a valve and aids in safe suction.
Bellow unit is graduated for accurate measurement.
Insertion trocar is given optimum sharpness for easy insertion and less trauma.
All connection points of VARIO DRAINTM are ensured to eliminate chances of leakage.
Safe post-operative wound drainage
All components of VARIO DRAINTM are made of medical grade raw materials.
VARIO DRAINTM is a sterile system sterilized by ETO.
Available bellow capacities
500 ml., 200 ml., 50 ml.
VARIO DRAIN 200:
Specially designed for draining smaller size wounds as in the case of